Year 10 Science Assessments
Year 10 students will have Science Assessments during the week commencing 8th October.
- Chemistry and Physics – A half – Monday 8th October – Period 1
- Chemistry and Physics – B half – Monday 8th October – Period 4
- Biology - A half – Wednesday 10th October – Period 4
- Biology - B half – Wednesday 10th October – Period 5
It is essential that your child attempts these tests with the aim of achieving the best possible results they can.
Topics that will be tested
- B1 Cell-level systems
- C1 Particles; C2 Elements, Compounds and Mixtures; C4 Predicting and identifying reactions and products
- P1.1 The Particle Model; P1.2 States of Matter; P3.1 Static and Charge; P3.2 Simple Circuits; P4.1 (called P5.1 for Separate) Wave Behaviour
Revision resources can be found on Frog which include past paper questions, board works quizzes and mindmaps. Students also have access to the online textbook and further practice questions at https://www.kerboodle.com.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on 0208 575 8222 (Ext 442)
Second in Science/Key Stage 4 Manager