Year 10 Science
Year 10 students will have Science Assessments week during the commencing 1st April.
This will be a contributing factor in set changes in order to ensure your child is in the correct place to make the most progress.
- Biology and Physics – Monday 1st April during period 2 (b half) or period 3 (A half)
- Chemistry – Tuesday 2nd April during period 2 (A half) or period 4 (B half)
It is essential that your child attempts these tests with the aim of achieving the best possible results they can.
Topics that will be tested:
- B5 Genes, Inheritance, Selection
- C3.2 Energetics and C3.3 Types of Chemical Reactions
- P2.1 Motion and P2.2 Newton’s Laws
Revision resources can be found on Frog which include past paper questions, board works quizzes and mindmaps. Students also have access to the online textbook and further practice questions at https://www.kerboodle.com.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on 0208 575 8222 (Ext 442)
Second in Science/Key Stage 4 Manager