Year 11 Science
Year 11 students will have Science Assessments week commencing 30th September.
- Chemistry and Physics – A half – Wednesday 2nd October – Period 2
- Chemistry and Physics – B half – Wednesday 2nd October – Period 1
- Biology - A half – Thursday 4th October – Period 3
- Biology - B half – Thursday 4th October – Period 5
It is essential that your child attempts these tests with the aim of achieving the best possible results they can.
Set 4 students will be sitting a foundation tier paper. This was trialled at the end of Year 10 exams.
- B2.2 – The challenges of size, B6.1 – Monitoring and maintaining the environment (up to what has been covered in lessons so far)
- C2.1 – Purity and Separating Mixtures, C3.3 – Types of Chemical Reactions
- P2.1 – Motion, P5.1 (called P7.1 for separate) – Work done
Revision resources can be found on Frog which include past paper questions, board works quizzes and mindmaps. Students also have access to the online textbook and further practice questions at https://www.kerboodle.com.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on 0208 575 8222 (Ext 442)
Second in Science/Key Stage 4 Manager