Year 10 Science Assessments
Year 10 Science students will have Science Assessments during the week commencing 11th November during their Science lessons.
It is essential that your child attempts these tests with the aim of achieving the best possible results they can.
- Chemistry and Biology – A half – Monday 11h November – Period 1
- Chemistry and Biology – B half – Monday 11th November – Period 2
- Physics - A half – Tuesday 12th November – Period 3
- Physics - B half – Tuesday 12th November – Period 2
Topics of focus
- B2.1 Supplying the cell, B2.2 The challenges of size B3.1 The nervous system
- C1 Particles, C4 Identifying the products of chemical reactions, C2.1 Purity and separating mixtures
- P1.2 Changes of state, P1.3 Pressure
Revision resources can be found on Frog which include past paper questions, revision ‘broad sheets’ and quizzes. It is advised to follow the four steps of revision which is at the back of the science tracker sheet in exercise books. Students also have access to the online textbook and further practice questions at https://www.kerboodle.com.
if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on 0208 575 8222 (Ext 442)
Second in Science/Key Stage 4 Manager