Science Assessments (Y10/Y11)
Year 10 and 11 students have internal Science assessments, next week commencing 29th September.
Year 10 and Year 11 students have internal Science assessments, next week commencing 29th September.
ALL pupils will be tested on Unit 1 content only for these tests, with the following timetable:
- 10a Biology – Monday Period 3
- 10b Biology – Monday Period 2
- 10a Chemistry – Tuesday Period 2
- 10b Chemistry – Tuesday Period 1
- 10a Physics – Wednesday Period 1
- 10b Physics – Wednesday Period 2
Separate Science pupils will be assessed on Units 1/2/3, Additional Science pupils on Unit 3 (covered so far) and Core Science pupils on Unit 1, with the following timetable:
- 11a Biology – Wednesday Period 5
- 11b Biology – Wednesday Period 6
- 11a Chemistry – Tuesday Period 3
- 11b Chemistry – Tuesday Period 4
- 11a Physics – Monday Period 4
- 11b Physics – Monday Period 5
You will be informed of all test result grades through the first set of Progress Grades this half term. It is essential that your child attempts these tests with the aim of achieving the best possible results they can.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on 0208 575 8222 (Ext 442)
Mr R Dann
Curriculum Coordinator of Science