The information on this page relates to students currently in Year 6 and wishing to join Year 7 in September 2018. If you are looking for a place in a different year group please click on the appropriate link here:
Appeals will be heard in May 2018
Notes on Making an Application
- Carefully read the documents below to ensure you meet the admission criteria before making an application.
- Make sure that you complete the Local Authority Common Application Form AND the School's Supplementary Information Form.
- The Local Authority Common Application form should be submitted directly to your Local Authority. Information about Ealing High School Admissions is available here
- The following completed documents should be returned to Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School:
- Supplementary Information Form
- Certificate of Catholic Practice - if applicable (available from your Parish Priest) - more details here
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (photocopy)
- Proof of Residential Address (photocopy) - more details here