Admissions In Year (Year 7-11)
The information on this page relates to students applying for a place in Year 8 -Years 11 and for Year 7 students applying to join after the main intake in September.
If you are looking for a place in a different year group please follow click on the appropriate link:
General Information and Application Forms
- Carefully read the documents below to ensure you meet the admission criteria before making an application.
- Make sure that you complete the School's In-year Application for Admission Form.
- The following completed documents should be returned to Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School:
- Supplementary Information Form
- Certificate of Catholic Practice (available from your local Parish Priest or the Diocese)
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (photocopy)
- Proof of Residential Address (photocopy) - more details here
Further information about Ealing High School Admissions is available here