We are a large, inner-London Catholic School of around 1,900 students and 120 teaching staff. The School provides a warm, welcoming and nurturing teaching environment with excellent support for teachers. Our vision statement of ‘Education for all = Achievement for all’ perfectly captures our educational values
We warmly welcome applications from all faiths who wish to work in our community.
Current VacanciesScroll through the vacancies below:
How To Apply
Please read the notes found at the bottom of this page and then
- Apply via TES here
- Apply via ETEACH (click on the relevant advert above)
- We prefer that you upload your application form onto TES or ETeach. However, you may email an application form to email@example.com (application forms are available at the bottom of this page). Please call 0208 575 8222 Ext 411 to confirm that we have received your application.
Our NQT's describe their experience of their first year at Cardinal Wiseman: Click here
- The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will undergo an enhanced CRB check
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are sorry that we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the deadline please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Any data/information etc. relating to unsuccessful candidates will be keep for 6 months from the date of appointment of the successful candidate and then shredded.