All exam information and timetables will be posted here at the relevant times throughout the year so check back regularly. Scroll down to find your year group.
Exam Results Days
Results can be collected from the school as follows:
Thursday 15th August: GCE A Level and Yr13 BTEC
- Collect results from the Bethlehem hall from 08:00 to 12:00
- The Sixth Form Team, Senior Leadership Team and the Exams Officer will be available to help with any enquiries.
Thursday 22nd August: GCSE
- Collect results from the Bethlehem Hall from 09:00 to 12:00
- The Senior Leadership Team, Sixth Form Team, and Connexions will be available to help with any enquiries. You will be able to enrol in Sixth Form after collecting your results.
If you are NOT available on the day, there are three options:
- You may nominate someone to collect the results on your behalf. You can write to or email the exams officer on firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your nominated person. Where the nominated person is not a current or Year 13 student, please ask them to bring photo ID on the day.
- You may have the results posted to you. Please provide a stamped addressed envelope to the exams officer (Office B11).
- Results not collected on the day will be available at reception from August 16th (GCE) or August 23rd (GCSE). Reception will be open from 09:00 to 1:00pm.
The Enquiries About Results form for GCSE/A Level remarking is available at the bottom of this page.
Record breaking A Level results at The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School
A*-A: 33%, A*-B: 70%, A*-E: 100%
Diplomas: 100% pass rate
We are extremely proud of our students and are hugely impressed with the grades that they achieved which will allow so many of them to get their first choices at the best universities in the country. These results outshine any of the previous records of the school. We continue to have a 100% pass rate on A Level and BTEC Diploma courses, with the number of A Level entries graded at A*-A soaring to 33%, A*-B to 70% and 90% at A* - C, all significant increases from the previous year. As an all-inclusive school we pride ourselves on supporting students of all abilities throughout their time at the school and we are exceptionally happy to see them all mature and achieve in their time here. These results reflect the hard work, dedication and the exceptional work ethic that the students and staff have displayed throughout the year.
We have a strong tradition of high expectations and aspirations and are delighted that so many of our students are going to university or have opportunities in excellent degree apprenticeships, for example with Morgan Stanley.
We would like to congratulate all of our students who achieved results that they were proud of, whatever the grade. However, we feel a special mention should go to the 26 students who achieved all A* and A grades as this is clearly a tremendous achievement.
Next year is an exciting time for our Y13 students as they start the next chapter of their lives, whether at university, on apprenticeship schemes or on work placements and we wish them all the best for the future.
The EARs form for GCSE/A Level remarking is available at the bottom of this page.
These documents must be cross referenced and read with your individual exam slip
- Exam Resources for Year 12 and Year 13
- Revision Timetable Template
- Revision Guide for Year 12 and Year 13 Parents
The exam boards all have website sections for specifically aimed at students and parents. You may find some of their suggestions helpful:
- AQA offers exam advice for students
- Edexcel gives exam tips for students and parents
- OCR has advice for parents and learners, including how parents can support their children around exam time
- WJEC has some suggestions for students