We are a large, inner-London Catholic School of around 1,900 students and 120 teaching staff. The School provides a warm, welcoming and nurturing teaching environment with excellent support for teachers. Our vision statement of ‘Education for all = Achievement for all’ perfectly captures our educational values.
We warmly welcome applications from all faiths who wish to work in our community.
Scroll through the vacancies below:
How To Apply
Please read the notes found at the bottom of this page and then
- Apply via TES here
- Apply via ETEACH (click on the relevant advert above)
- Apply via email to email@example.com (application forms are available at the bottom of this page)
Our NQT's describe their experience of their first year at Cardinal Wiseman: Click here
- As a Catholic school we use the Catholic Education Service application form for all posts. You will note on the form that section 7 asks for a priest's reference. Please note a priest's reference is only mandatory for the post of Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher and Head of our RE department. For all other posts you only need to supply the other two references as requested in that section. The school is an equal opportunities employer, and this does not affect your application and the omitted section will not be considered as part of your recruitment process.
- The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will undergo an enhanced CRB check
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are sorry that we cannot respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the deadline please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.