SEAL in Physical Education
These are the skills you need to be successful in your learning, now and in the future
• I know myself, my strengths and my weaknesses.
• I can review my own progress.
• I can communicate my progress.
• I can use what I know about learning to set more goals.
Managing your Awareness
• I can develop a vocabulary to help me describe emotions.
• I can accept that others may have different ideas to me.
• I can focus my energy into the task avoiding distractions.
• I can communicate with other people.
• I can set myself a realistic short term target.
• I can identify success criteria for a group task.
• I can take part in a creative problem solving task
• I can make use of formative feedback
• I can see situations from a range of view points
• I can listen to another person’s point of view.
• I can show respect for others ideas / contributions.
• I can put myself in someone else’s shoes
• I can actively listen
• I can identify skills needed to take part in peer assessment
• I know how to take on different roles in a group to ensure that we