Sixth Form Uniform
You have chosen to attend a sixth form that has a distinct yet simple uniform and a strong community ethos.
Uniform is compulsory for all Sixth Form students and must be worn at all times.
- Plain white shirt without patterned additions and with a collar
- Plain black trousers or skirt (Skirts must be at least knee length. Shorts, dresses and skinny trousers/jeans/leggings are not allowed.)
- Plain black jumper, waistcoat or cardigan with no motif
- Sixth form school tie – to be visible at all times*
- Plain black shoes or plimsolls (no trainers allowed)
- For girls – no patterned tights or visible hold ups
*The only item that has to be purchased from ‘Class Designs’ (School stockist, Uxbridge Road, Hanwell) is the sixth form black tie.