Year 11 Science
Year 11 Students will have Science Assessments next week.
- Chemistry and Physics – A half – Thursday 27th September – Period 3
- Chemistry and Physics – B half – Thursday 27th September – Period 4
- Biology - A half – Friday 28th September – Period 3
- Biology - B half – Friday 28th September – Period 2
It is essential that your child attempts these tests with the aim of achieving the best possible results they can.
Topics that will be tested
- B1 Cell-level systems; B2.1 Supplying the cell; B4 Community level systems
- C1 Particles; C2.2 Bonding; C3.3 Types of chemical reactions; C4 Predicting and identifying reactions and products
- P2 Forces; P3 Electricity and Magnetism (Additionally P4 Magnetism for separate); P4.1 Wave behaviour; P4.2 the electromagnetic spectrum (P5.1 and 5.2 for separate)
Revision resources can be found on Frog which include past paper questions, board works quizzes and mindmaps. Students also have access to the online textbook and further practice questions at https://www.kerboodle.com.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on 0208 575 8222 (Ext 442)
Second in Science/Key Stage 4 Manager