Year 10 Science
Information regarding topics for the next Year 10 science tests
Year 10 students will have Science Assessments week commencing 9th November.
- Physics and Chemistry – Monday 9th November (A half in period 4, B half in period 5)
- Biology – Tuesday 10th November (A half in period 5, B half in period 2)
It is essential that your child attempts these tests with the aim of achieving the best possible results they can.
This test will be one contributing factor in set changes, and the selection of students for the separate science course
- B3.1 – The Nervous System
- B3.2 – The Endocrine System
- C6.2 (labelled C6.3 in the Separate book) – Interpreting and Interacting with Earth Systems
- C4 (labelled C4.1 and C4.2 in the Separate book) – Predicting and Identifying Chemical Reactions
- P1.2 (labelled as P1.2 and P1.3 in the Separate book) – Changes of State and Pressure
- P3.1 – Static and Charge
Revision resources can be found on Frog which include past paper questions, board works quizzes and mindmaps. Students also have access to the online textbook and further practice questions at https://www.kerboodle.com.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on 0208 575 8222 (Ext 442)
Second in Science/Key Stage 4 Manager