Year 11 Science
Year 11 Science students will have assessments on the week commencing 28th September.
- Biology and Chemistry – A Half - Monday 28th September Period 4
- Biology and Chemistry – B Half - Monday 28th September Period 5
- Physics - A half – Tuesday 29th September Period 3
- Physics - B half – Tuesday 29th September Period 2
It is essential that your child attempts these tests with the aim of achieving the best possible results they can.
Set 3-5 students will be sitting a foundation tier paper. Any students with outstanding results will have the opportunity to trial a higher tier paper in the future.
- B5.2 – Natural Selection, B6.1 – Monitoring and maintaining the environment (up to what has been covered in lessons so far)
- C3.3 – Types of Chemical Reactions, C5.1 – Controlling chemical reactions (Called 5.2 for separate)
- P2.1 – Motion, P5.1 (called P7.1 for separate) – Work done
Revision resources can be found on Frog which include past paper questions, board works quizzes and mindmaps. Students also have access to the online textbook and further practice questions at https://www.kerboodle.com.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on 0208 575 8222 (Ext 442)
Second in Science/Key Stage 4 Manager