A Reminder to all Parents and Students
Lenten collections are taking place throughout the school at different collection points in case you wish to make a contribution.
Year 7, 8 and 9: Collecting items for the local foodbank. Collection point is in the RE Office
- UHT Milk – whole milk or semi skimmed, not skimmed please
- Long Life Fruit Juice & Squash
- Vegetarian Meals - anything long life!
- Tinned Fish
- Kidney Beans & Chickpeas
- Tomatoes / Cook in Sauce
- Savoury Biscuits / Crackers
- Long Grain Rice – 1kg size please
- Tinned Fruit
- Toothpaste / Toothbrushes
- Shower Gel / Hair Shampoo
- Nappies – Size 4, 5, 6
Year 10: Collecting Easter Eggs for St Joseph’s Pastoral Centre in Hendon.
Eggs will be collected during the last full week of term, Monday 21st to Friday 25th March.
Collected in Tutor groups and sent to Chapel on Friday 25th.
Year 11: This Lent, for their charity, and in memory of Pati Wójciak, the Year 11 students are being asked to bring in the following items which will be brought to local animal shelters.
- Dog food tinned/dried
- Dog treats
- Cat food Tinned or dried
- Cat treats
- Rabbit/guinea pig food
- Bird seed
- Bedding/sawdust for small animals e.g.: hamsters
- Grains/seeds – food for hamsters/gerbils
All items will be collected during the week of Monday 21st to Friday 25th March.
Collected in Tutor groups and sent to Chapel on Friday 25th March.
Eggs will be collected during the week of Monday 21st to Friday 25th March.
Collection Point B1, Sixth form study area (Bethlehem)
Whole School: Spectacles (frames must have lenses) and Hearing Aids for Zambia. Collection box in Chapel.
With best wishes