The information on this page relates to students currently in Year 6 and wishing to join Year 7 in September 2022. If you are looking for a place in a different year group please click on the appropriate link here:
In-Year Admissions (for children already in Secondary School Year 7-11)
Join our Sixth Form
Admission Arrangements for Year 7 September 2022
Open Evening Thursday 16th September 2021
Dear Parents and Carers
Thank you for your interest in considering The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School for your child.
We have put together a series of short films that will give you some sense of what to expect should you decide to make an application.
All information required to support your application will be on the Open Evening / Admissions section of the website. Applications should be completed and sent to the school via registered post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The school will send a receipt of acknowledgement. Any parents/carers who do not have online facilities should contact us by telephone 020 8575 8222 so that alternative arrangements can be made.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to facilitate additional visits to the school for prospective families following our Open Evening. Should you have any questions or concerns after reading through the ‘Open Evening’ pack please contact email@example.com or telephone the school.
The Cardinal Wiseman School Presentation
Teaching and Learning at Cardinal Wiseman
A message from our English team
Notes on Making an Application for Year 7 if your child is currently in Year 6
- Carefully read the documents below to ensure you meet the admission criteria before making an application.
- Make sure that you complete the Local Authority Common Application Form AND the School's Supplementary Information Form.
- The Local Authority Common Application form should be submitted directly to your Local Authority. Information about Ealing High School Admissions is available here
- The following completed documents should be returned to Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School:
- Supplementary Information Form
- Certificate of Catholic Practice - if applicable (available from your Parish Priest) - click for details
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (photocopy)
- Proof of Residential Address (photocopy) - click for details
Download documents below: