We are a cashless school and no longer accept payments within school by cash or cheque.
ParentPay is a secure online income collection and management service which allows you to make payments to school using your debit/credit cards.
All payments for school dinners, trips, instrumental lessons etc should be made online via ParentPay.
This can be used to pay for:
- School meals
- Music lessons
- Parent Voluntary Contributions
How Does ParentPay Work?
- You have a secure online account accessible 24/7
- We post items for payment to your account
- You then choose how to pay
- ParentPay keeps a record of all payments you make
- You have greater control of your account using automated email/SMS alerts
How to Pay Online
See the guidance form ParentPay on how to top up your account and then make a payment
- Paying for Items (2022)
- How to add a child to your account, or merge accounts together (2022)
- Topping up and Making Payments (June 2016)
I want to pay my Voluntary Contributions
The Voluntary contributions can be paid via ParentPay. If you pay UK income tax and /or capital gains tax the school can claim back 25p in every £1 you donate under the Gift Aid Scheme by ParentPay.
If you have any problems with ParentPay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org