Proof of Home Address

We will accept proof of home address in line with Ealing council as follows:

Proof of home address must be in the parent's name at the address given on your application form and be dated within the last three months

Please provide a copy of one of the following (preferably marked with *) as evidence:

  • Your current year’s council tax bill* 
  • Recent child benefit or child tax credit letter
  • Letter confirming entitlement to benefits (housing, income support, jobseekers etc)
  • Tenancy agreement from a registered lettings agency*
  • Private tenancy agreement with copies of two bills/documents
  • Letter from social services, National Asylum Support Service (NASS), United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) or housing department confirming placement at your address

If you are renting shared accommodation or living with family or friends and are unable to provide any of the above provide the following documents as evidence:

  • Copy of the council tax payers most recent bill
  • Written confirmation from the council tax payer that you are living at the address, the date you moved in and how long you intend to stay
  • Two bills/documents in your name at this address

*Acceptable bills/documents to provide with a tenancy agreement or written confirmation from the landlord/registered tenant (not sufficient on their own):

  • Bank statement/credit card statement
  • Mobile phone bill
  • Utility bill (gas/electric/water etc)
  • Wage slip

Information from Ealing Council Website (September 2015):